Food supplement based on hydrolysed collagen designed for the well-being and mobility of the joints.
Thanks to its specific formulation, COLPROPUR JOINTS is the collagen-based food supplement suitable for supporting rapid functional recovery and counteracting tension and joint wear.
|30 days (1 scoop per day) – 10 g collagen per dose
Rich in Colpropur D® hydrolysed collagen, a functional nutrient derived from collagen, a protein particularly abundant in cartilage, bones and connective tissues in general. Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and normal bones.
With Boswellia, a plant extract that promotes the maintenance of adequate joint function and is useful in combating localized states of tension.
With Methylsulfonylmethane, a molecule naturally present in the body, capable of releasing sulphur which is necessary for the production of glucosamine, a structural component of cartilage and bone.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to maintenance of normal bones.
Colpropur D® hydrolyzed collagen protein, magnesium citrate, MSM, boswellia extract, vitamin C, stevia and flavor.
|Per dose (11.2 g)
|172 kJ | 40 Kcal
|of which saturated fatty acids
|of which sugars
|Proteins (NT x 6.25)
|of which Hydrolyzed collagen
How to take
Intake 10 grams per day (the entire contents of the measuring spoon) in liquid food. To improve its dilution, do not mix it in a cold drink.
- Not suitable for phenylketonurics.
- People who require a restricted protein diet (very severe renal or hepatic impairment) should take this product under medical supervision.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the expressly recommended dose.
- The product should be kept out of the reach of young children.